Hot Topics in Federal Agency Enforcement
Four of our California-based Drinker Biddle lawyers from our California HR team provided a complimentary one-hour webinar on current hot topics that may impact California employers as they deal with Federal agency enforcement plans.
Topics discussed during the one hour webinar included:
• The EEOC’s Strategic Enforcement Plan and its impact on employment separation agreements and releases
• What the DOL and IRS are looking for when they audit your retirement plan… and what you should do about it
• The Department of Labor’s modernization of the FLSA overtime exemptions
• Strategies for surviving a DOL investigation or IRS audit of your retirement plan
• The National Labor Relations Board’s focus on employee rights to engage in concerted activity, and the impact on employer confidentiality agreements, social media policies, and arbitration agreements
Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. Pacific (1:00 p.m. Eastern)
To view the presentation, please visit the DrinkerBiddle website, here.